Saturday, August 25, 2007

Retreat Man

August has been a busy one. Aside from work, I traveled to the University of Missouri for five days to participate on the faculty for Sigma Chi's Balfour Leadership Training Workshop. It was an awesome experience yet again with 1,500 Sigma Chis from all over North America.

I spent two days in mid-August at Fall Creek Falls State Park participating in my first Leadership Chattanooga retreat. I made some friends for life with 39 other LC classmates. That was two days of learning, sharing, building, strengthening, swimming, eating, drinking, talking, listening and becoming a better person. I am really looking forward to the next ten months of LC.

My last retreat of the month was the UTC Alumni Retreat. We spent a day together discussing UTC, what it means and how we can make our story better.

I am fortunate to be a part of great organizations.

No comments: